Preperation of Description
In order to apply for the licence, the higher education institution or college shall submit to the Quality Agency for Higher Education (AIKA) an application and description of the study programme with the relevant annexes, as prepared in compliance with Cabinet Regulation No. 795 of 11 December 2018 “Regulations on Licensing of Study Programmes” and the Guidelines for the Preparation of the Description of a Study Programme.
The application and documents attached thereto shall be submitted electronically, and they shall be signed with a secure electronic signature in compliance with the provisions of the Electronic Documents Law.
Having received the application, AIKA shall verify the compliance of the documents with the regulation and guidelines and request the higher education institution or college to provide the missing information. The higher education institution or college shall provide the missing information to AIKA within 20 days.
For Higher Education Institutions
- Licensing of Study Programme
- Accreditation of Study Direction
- Assessing Changes to Accredited Study Direction
- Institutional (institution of higher education/college) Accreditation
- Inclusion of the Study Programme on the Accreditation Form of a Study Field
- Accreditation of Foreign Study Programmes