The expert shall prepare a report in free form by specifying the procedure of the on-site visit, the obtained facts, and the opinions of the representatives of the higher education institution or college, and provide recommendations on the admissibility of the changes to the study direction, for which the higher education institution or college has applied.
For Higher Education Institutions
- Licensing of Study Programme
- Accreditation of Study Field
- Assessing Changes to Accredited Study Field
- Institutional (institution of higher education/college) Accreditation
- Inclusion of the Study Programme on the Accreditation Form of a Study Field
- Accreditation of Foreign Study Programmes