Visit by Experts
When composing the expert group, different perspectives are taken into account – international and national, those of the academic environment, students and labour market representatives.
The aim of the expert visit is to confirm the information included in the self-evaluation report and obtain additional evidence for assessing the study programme against the defined criteria.
It is strongly encouraged that the experts formulate suggestions for further development of the study programme, both during the discussions and in the expert report.
For Higher Education Institutions
- Licensing of Study Programme
- Accreditation of Study Direction
- Assessing Changes to Accredited Study Direction
- Institutional (institution of higher education/college) Accreditation
- Inclusion of the Study Programme on the Accreditation Form of a Study Field
- Accreditation of Foreign Study Programmes