The Study Quality Committee shall assess the study programme and take a decision on licensing of the study programme or the refusal to license the study programme. The Study Quality Committee shall take the decision on licensing of the study programme or the refusal to license the study programme by taking into consideration the application of the higher education institution or college, the documents attached thereto, the joint report by the experts group, and other available information.
For Higher Education Institutions
- Licensing of Study Programme
- Accreditation of Study Direction
- Assessing Changes to Accredited Study Direction
- Institutional (institution of higher education/college) Accreditation
- Inclusion of the Study Programme on the Accreditation Form of a Study Field
- Accreditation of Foreign Study Programmes