Writing Experts Joint Report
After the on-site visit, the experts group shall prepare the joint report in compliance with the Guidelines for the Preparation of the Joint Report by the Experts on the Assessment of a Study Programme. The joint report by the experts shall be prepared in accordance with the sequence specified in the guidelines, and justifying the made statements and providing references and examples. In the joint report, the experts shall provide recommendations for the elimination of the deficiencies identified (on a short-term basis) and for improving the study programme (on a long-term basis).
AIKA shall review the joint report prepared by the experts and may request the experts to provide specifications. AIKA shall send the joint report containing specifications to the higher education institution or college.
- Licensing of Study Programme
- Inclusion of Study Programme in Study Direction Accreditation Form
- Accreditation of Study Direction
- Assessing Changes to Accredited Study Direction
- Institutional (institution of higher education/college) Accreditation