Accreditation of Study Direction
Accreditation of a study direction is a cyclical procedure with the aim to assess a study direction and the corresponding study programmes. The result of a positive accreditation is the right to issue state recognised diplomas about study programmes corresponding to a certain study direction.
The procedure for accreditation of a study direction consists of two parts:
- Assessment of a study direction which includes the preparation of the self-evaluation report, the experts visit and the preparation of the experts report;
- Accreditation of a study direction which includes the decision taking.
Since 1st January 2019 for the assessment of a study direction the higher education institutions can choose any agency registered in the European Quality Assurance Register (EQAR).
- Licensing of Study Programme
- Accreditation of Study Direction
- Assessing Changes to Accredited Study Direction
- Institutional (institution of higher education/college) Accreditation