Licensing of Study Programme
License of a study programme gives the higher education institution the rights to implement a certain study programme. License is a prerequisite for announcing admission and enrolling students.
Decision on the licensing of study programmes is made by Study Quality Commission.
Decision of the Study Quality Commission could be appealed to the Appeals Commission.
If, during the assessment process, the experts or higher education institution/college detect any violation in the assessment process or unethical conduct of the parties involved in the assessment process, a complaint may be expressed to the assessment coordinator, or it could be submitted in written to the Agency. The Agency carefully considers the complaint, if necessary additional information could be required from the involved parties, and written answer within a month is prepared.
For Higher Education Institutions
- Licensing of Study Programme
- Accreditation of Study Field
- Assessing Changes to Accredited Study Field
- Institutional (institution of higher education/college) Accreditation
- Inclusion of the Study Programme on the Accreditation Form of a Study Field
- Accreditation of Foreign Study Programmes