The expert report is prepared according to the criteria defined in the Guidelines for accreditation of foreign study programmes. In their report the experts cover the general description and analysis of situation, identify strenghts and weaknesses and formulate recommendations for further development of the study programme.
For Higher Education Institutions
- Licensing of Study Programme
- Accreditation of Study Field
- Assessing Changes to Accredited Study Field
- Institutional (institution of higher education/college) Accreditation
- Inclusion of the Study Programme on the Accreditation Form of a Study Field
- Accreditation of Foreign Study Programmes