After the on-site visit, the experts group shall, by the deadline specified by AIKA, prepare a report in compliance with the Guidelines for the Preparation of the Joint Report by the Experts Group on the Assessment of a Study Direction. The joint report shall be reviewed by AIKA and sent to the higher education institution or college.
After having received the joint report by the experts group, the higher education institution or college may provide comments on the factual errors detected in the joint report by the experts group.
AIKA shall forward the comments by the higher education institution or college on the factual errors identified in the joint report to the experts group. The experts group shall review the comments by the higher education institution or college and may correct the joint report and submit the corrected joint report to AIKA.
For Higher Education Institutions
- Licensing of Study Programme
- Accreditation of Study Field
- Assessing Changes to Accredited Study Field
- Institutional (institution of higher education/college) Accreditation
- Inclusion of the Study Programme on the Accreditation Form of a Study Field
- Accreditation of Foreign Study Programmes